Friday, November 30, 2018

Chilly Breeze Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. X-Clusives Animations "This poor little girls nose wont stop running.  Is she allergic to the bunnys hop or too much hopping in the snow."
3. Que Rico Design "Join me in the kitchen for a tray of hot drinks & cake"
4. Artic Storm "Do you remember playing underneath the stairs as a child?"
5. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "Where Christmas gifts await you!"
6. The Happy Hat "The HUNT HINT will where this Chilly Breeze Fell"
7. Uni Boutique "You want some ice with that rum and coke."
8. Waffles "Maybe you can warm that chill here"
9. The Sissy Bar "Keeping an eye on the season collection"
10. LOoLOo's & Platypus "Dust bunnies love snowflakes too"
11. Witch's Cornner "I will not melt because I am in cold hands"
12. StoraxTree "Look near hunt poster"
13. Diva Baby Boutique "Aww!! She looks all bundled up for this chilly winter coming!"
14. Steaming Ahead "I think I gotcha"
15. Nefeli's Gestures "Do you want an apple?"
16. MISS JEWELL "I do love lingerie (2°floor)"
17. ZENDRA "Your protective angel..."
18. Meander "Don't sit under the Christmas Tree with anyone else but me."
19. Delightful Creations "Santa is waving to show you where it is."
20. KEKA "Something golden?"
21. Suki's Silken Fashion "Oh the weather outside is delightful"
22. Christmas Delights "Top of a Blue Swirling Diamond Christmas Tree"
23. MadCatCreations "Butt giggle"
24. GypsyRose "Just hanging out with my green friend"
25. Elysian "You might find more than loose change "
27. The Purple Facade "Make Them Beg For It!"