Thursday, November 1, 2018

Let's Go Camping Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
3. X-Clusives Animations  "GONE YET NOT FORGOTTEN ALTHOUGH WE ARE APART YOUR SPIRIT LIVES WITHIN US FOREVER IN OUR HEART'
4. Que Rico Design "Where did I put that tent!"
5. Artic Storm "Surely that marshmallow is roasted by Now! Better find that campfire"
6. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "Join me near the campfire!"
7. The Happy Hat "The HUNT HINT will show on where our campsite will go"
8. Uni Boutique "I'm a Nude Elve"
9. Waffles "Female - Its warm on the Mantle." "Male -  Pretty As a Picture."
10. Delightful Creations "I would be lion if I told you where it was."
11. StoraxTree "Look near hunt Poster"
12. LOoLOo's & Platypus "I have reached the top of the grid!"
13. The Sissy Bar "Snuggled up to this firestarter enjoying the art"
14. Witch's Corner "I hope I do not get too burnt"
15. Nefeli Rickena "I like cartoons"
17. Destiny's Designs "Fairies are always stealing my marshmellows!!!"
18. ZENDRA "I like to play "DRUMS" at the camping!"