Thursday, May 31, 2018

Pineapple Summer Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Celestial Designs "I wonder if Ponies like Pineapple?"
3. X-Clusives Animations "Right down to the ground (Honey you got to slow down) you, you, you got to Slow down (Little red Corvette) you're movin' much too fast. (Too fast) you need to find a love that's gonna last. Girl, you got an ass like I never seen. And the ride, I say the ride is so smooth. You must be a limousine"
4. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Charity Shop "Sometimes you need a good sign, especially one that says 'GIFT'!"
5. StoraxTree "Look near poster"
6. Nefeli Rickena "Animals"
7. The Happy Hat "The HUNT HINT provides information on where this juicy fruit hides."
8. {.Gross Princess.} "Let's have a pool party! "
9. Que Rico Designs "Instrumental Decor"
10. Artic Storm "A tisket, A tasket, a pineapple near a basket"
11. Shae's Designs "Look for a curtain and you will see if you look for me!"
12. Steaming Ahead "Who put me behind this door?"
13. Dreamscape Wedding Design "Sit with a friend. "
14. Fairey Angel Creations "I made it in the nick of time."
15. The Sissy Bar "Enjoying the tropical sunshine with my 'cousins'"
16. Meander "Music to my ears"
17. MAC's SuperShack "Your Rental is Ready"