Thursday, December 31, 2020

Bubbles, Bubbles Hunt Hints

 1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Que Rico Design "Pamper yourself!"
3. Artic Storm "A very large bubble is keeping Madame company"
4. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "*HEXtraordinary* Cozy Dragonet!"
5. OUT OF HUNT
6. MadCatCreatiions Boutique "Women-Light up my day"  "Men-Light up my day"
7. StoraxTree "Look near hunt poster"
8. The Sissy Bar "Bubbles appear in the water, so I will hide here"
9. VitaVita Textures
10. Loordes of London "Look Near Hunt poster"
11. ZENDRA
12. Emerald Couture "Do you like this New Product?  Click here to like."
13. LOoLOo & the Platypus "If you don't think how can you feel?"
14. Emerald Man "It's not just for Fridays, so dont be so Frisky!"
15. Ellen's Stuff "Does the Kitty like bubbles?"
16. Wiccan Wears "It just wont open!!"
17. OUT OF HUNT
18. Oldurmek & Co "She's not that bright"
19. Brattylane "I picked out my favorite Bubbles to wear after my bath!"
20. Splintered Creations "Hanging a"round" with my friends."
21. Meander "Take a visit to Carnaby Street"