Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Pet Shop Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Que Rico Design "It's not a dog cos it squeaks!"
3. Artic Storm "Where the puppies play"
4. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project
5. Waffles "I love Colorful Flags!"
6. MadCatCreations Boutique "Behind the Silver Screen"
7. StoraxTree "Beach Bums Chair with Pug"
8. The Sissy Bar "Now if someone would just put some Halloween Treats in my dish I would be happy!"
9. VivtaVita Textures "Search under a small Victoriana table"
10. Loordes of London "Look Near Hunt Poster"
11. Oldurmek & Co. "Check the hint giver"
12. Wiccan Wears "Bunny or Centerfold?"
13. Emerald Couture "Next to tiger's bed I left him some milk"
14. LOoLOo & the Platypus "Worship the Goddess always"
15. Emerald Man "You have be come Animalize!"
16. Ellen's Stuff "Sweetie is extra thirsty"
17. Meander/SootyWing "Sweet Tea is a southern thing."
18. Splintered Creations "Pets fill our hearts and homes with LOVE"
19. OUT OF THE HUNT
20. Sassy Brat "Does kitty need some food?"
21. {BrattyLane} "My new little friend must be so thirsty after playing ball all day!"
22. Timeless Textures "Of course you'd find me here, it's the perfect spot for this theme!"
23. Nefeli's Gestures "Welcome!"
24. Multifarious Conceptions "Scratch me"