Friday, July 31, 2020

Dream of the Galaxy Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Que Rico Design "Post it! Stick it! Nail it!"
3. Artic Storm "Kitty Toys!"
4. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "Pride Balloons"
5. Waffles "Female-"What have those ponies found?" Male-"I am being swept away"
6. MadCatCreations Boutique "Are you feeling lucky punk"
7. StoraxTree "Look near hunt poster"
8. The Sissy Bar "Wishing on a star"
9. VivtaVita Textures "Search Corgi Sitting"
10. Loordes of London "Look near hunt poster"
11. Timless Textures Main Store "Robot and Will Robinson were lost here..."
12. Emerald Couture "I like being by shiney things, Ooo I found a necklace."
13. LOoLOo & the Platypus "Reach for the Stars"
14. Emerald Man "Count my Lucky stars....oops I mean chairs."
15. Ellen's Stuff "Stars are up high after all!"
16. Eclectic Stars "The best way to get to the stars is to take a rocket"
17. rack@steamingahead "High High in sky I fly"
18. BLASPHEMIC "Let there be light!"
19. Splintered Creations "I'll be true and hang out with the Red, White and Blue."
20. RIISE "Female - Let's go round the world again." "Male - Just chillaxin on the holoboard"
21. Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes "Mirror, mirror, off the wall - look in here to see it all!"
22. Sassy Brats "Have a seat and stay awhile!"
23. {BrattyLane} "I wonder how many STARS are in our galaxy..."
24. Wiccan Wears "Watch for me at the stroke of Midnight!"