Sunday, May 31, 2020

Paint the Bucket Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Que Rico Design "Are there rocks?"
3. Artic Storm "There is better light by the window"
4. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "In the "African Ethnic Shop""
5. Waffles "Hint: F "Jim found something in the sand" Hint: M "Could you be lucky?""
6. Ellen's Stuff "Someone painted the fence"
7. StoraxTree "Look near hunt poster"
8. The Sissy Bar "Sitting here waiting to repaint this old shelf"
9. VitaVita Textures "Search beach paddles!"
10. Loordes of London "Look near hunt poster"
11. Timeless Textures Main Store "OMG, you've made such a mess with your redecorating! You've splattered paint all over the FLOORS & WALLS..."
12. SKIP
13. Emerald Couture "Somewhere between Thursday and Friday, I forgot to clean up the paint."
14. LOoLOo & the Platypus "Birds of a feather flock together!"
15. Emerald Man "Stay at Home and Paint"
16. Sassy Brats "Flying is my favorite thing to do!"
17. rack@steamigahead "I like this pillar."
18. {BrattyLane} "Painting my nails to match my dress"
19. OUT OF HUNT
20. Splintered Creations "I am hidden where the creation canvas is colors of purple, green brown, gray and white. I am being kept cool on these hot days.  "
21. BLASPHEMIC "It's in the hand of someone!"
22. Delightful Creations "Let's paint the dog house pink!"
23. ZENDRA "A vase of flowers."