Sunday, June 30, 2024

Hardware Store Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Que Rico Design "Looking for Flora room"
3. Artic Storm "I was working on the railing, now where did I leave my Spackle?"
4. Harambee-Gwassi Kenya Charity Shop "Giant Rose sofa multisit!"
5. Meander "In the corner of the garden you will always find something"
6. SomeOne Stole my Sign "Mommy's Lil Monsters house could use a coat of paint."
7. The Sissy Bar "The color of money is green so lets get painting!"
8. Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes "Zuri says you need a sturdy boot when working hardware!"
9. The Happy Hat "Check the Hint Giver"
10. Splintered Creations "On a counter next to a box that could carry supplies or maybe ballots."
11. LOoLoo & the Platypus "You will need this to paint me like one of your French girls"
12. Kittycat's Creations "Um...Is that a leaf?"
13. Incredible Living "Do you like horses?"
14. ZENDRA BY J.C "Look for a heart."
15. :.C!L.: "Let's sew new dresses!"
16. Animesh Delights by Delightful Creations "I feel safe with this guy guarding me."
17.{Chaotic} "I'm Brand New"