Monday, July 31, 2023

Witchcraft Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Que Rico Design
3. Artic Storm "Santana holds the secret of the magic fairy wand - can you find it?"
4. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "Giant Rose sofa multisit"
5. Out of Hunt
6. Brattylane "Lets book a spell class!"
7. The Sissy Bar "Hidden behind in the shadows to make a delivery re-appear like magic"
8. Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes "Witch color of Niamh is your favorite?"
9. ZENDRA BY J.C - SKIP FOR NOW
10. Splintered Creations "Hello and Welcome.  This is a good place to be set down on."
11. LOoLOo & the Platypus - "Shine your light at my feet!"
12. The Happy Hut - "The Happy Hat sign will tell of the place I fell"
13. Ellen's Stuff "SOMETIMES I USE SLEEPING POWDER IN A POTION, SO I ALWAYS KEEP SOME ON HAND"
14. Kittycat's Creations SKIP FOR NOW
15. Dragons of Aetherion "I'm so VAIN!"
16. Gallerie Meara "I love my PLANTS!"
17. Moon Goddess- Skip for now