Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Calender Time Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Que Rico Design "Surfs Up!"
3. Artic Storm "I think I dropped something on the stairs"
4. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "Vintage Ice Cream Cart"
5. MadCatCreatiions Boutique Female and Male Hint "You lite up my life"
6. StoraxTree "Look near hunt poster"
7. The Sissy Bar "Sitting where I can be most useful with a view of all that enter"
8. VitaVita Textures SKIP FOR NOW
9. Loordes of London "Look near hunt poster"
10. Emerald Couture "Love is what i love, have a heart, even if it's not valentines yet."
11. LOoLOo & the Platypus "New York, New York"
12. Emerald Man "Summer is fun and Peter is ready."
13. Ellen's Stuff "Don't step on the hunt prim"
14. Wiccan Wears "Going up?"
15. Sassy Brats "Penguins in summer?"
16. Brattylane "I need to go to the checkout counter"
17. Starshine Design "You can find me on the shelf near the reception"
18. rack@steamingahead "Nice complement to the steampunk pants"
19. Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes "On what day does the MayBelle ring?"
20. Oldurmek & Co. "Three is the magic number"