Monday, February 1, 2021

Ski Resort Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"

2. Que Rico Design "Stay home. Eat comfort food!"

3. Artic Storm "You'll need sharp eyes around Lisbon"

4. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "I love Cozy Dragonet!"

5. MadCatCreatiions Boutique "Male - I see the light! Female - Read a book!"

6. StoraxTree "Look Near hunt poster"

7. The Sissy Bar "This is making my nose cold!"

8. VitaVita Textures SKIP

9. Loordes of London "Look near hunt poster"

10. Timeless Textures Main Store "Feeling a bit peckish? Why not have a seat and grab yourself a snack. But be prepared to share with some hungry wee beasties!"

11. Emerald Couture "With all this snow is there any sign of spring?"

12. LOoLOo & the Platypus "Overall you're my favorite!"

13. Emerald Man "Have a seat if you are feeling Lucky"

14. Ellen's Stuff "This snow ball will melt quickly"

15. Wiccan Wears "Another empty wall!"

16. Sassy Brats "I wonder if butterflies drink hot cocoa?"

17. Oldurmek & Co "ODB would love this on her!"

18. Brattylane "Today im off to shop with my aunty!"

19. Rack@steamingahead "Hey these are not snowshoes!"

20. Starshine Design "Green-White Leaves, Red Berries... and me"

21. Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes "It is quite Eady to learn to ski!"

22. Splintered Creations "It's a wonder I don't melt where I am placed."

23. Myth, Mystery & Magic "Look near the napkins in the coffee house to find your hunt item."

24. Meander "The Giant Flowers..."