Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Quick Draw Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. X-Clusives Animations "My anaconda dont want none unless you've got buns hun!!"
3. Que Rico Design "It Hoots a Lil"
4. Artic Storm "I keep my gun under the counter..."
5. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "On the Tree Stump to clear cache!"
6. The Happy Hat "The HUNT HINT will know on where this gift will go. "
7. Waffles "F- Hold on to the rail so you do not trip on the stairs. M- Hold on to the rail so you do not trip on the stairs."
8. SKIP FOR NOW
9. StoraxTree "Look near hunt poster"
10. The Sissy Bar "Sitting atop the AcceSSories"
11. {RP} Reina Photography "Dance the tango with me, my love. "
12. Sherbert "Throw a quarter in and make a wish"
13. rack@steamingahead "It's in the mail"
14. Delightful Creations "Oh No!  A gorilla with a gun!"
15. Nefeli's Gestures "I'm in a corner...find me!"
16. LOoLOo & the Platypus "You can run but you can't fly!"
17. VitaVita Textures "Search Bengala cat!"
18. Loordes of London "Look near hunt poster"
19. ZENDRA "Paris"
20. Emerald Couture "Either the Bronx or Hollywood you might carry one."
21. Halloween Delights "The Scarecrow says "stick em up!"