Thursday, March 1, 2018

The Red Queen Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. The Purple Facade "And suddenly you realize Nothing here is what it seems You are beyond the looking glass Like Alice and the Red Queen"
3. Kittycat's Creations "The goddess called me"
4. Shae's Designs "Sit down by the candle light and smell the flowers"
5. X-CLUSIVES ANIMATIONS "There must be some word today. From my boyfriend so far away. Please Mister Postman, look and see. Is there a letter, a letter for me"
6. StoraxTree "Look near hunt poster"
7. Loordes of London "By the bargains"
8. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Charity Shop "I'm where you'll arrive"
9. Nefeli's Gestures "Need help? Leave a nc "
10. To the Moon & Back "He got a little mad at his tea party but then off with his head.  It looks pretty on display surrounded my by roses, especially the red!"
11. QUE RICO Design "This game is not quick!"
12. ZENDRA "I see a dragonfly"
13. Sin Original "Jason, Jasper, & Oliver..you boys are looking good standing there upstairs!"
14. Ambient Fashion "As the Royal Family's Matriarch, the Red Queen must wear many Masks while performing her duties."
15. Gross Princess "Limited Weekly."
16. Artic Storm "Roses are red, violets are blue, find me on high woods slats, a gift for you!"
17. The Happy Hunt "The HUNT HINTS will tell of where the rose fell. "