Saturday, June 1, 2019

The Yard Sale Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Celestial Designs "You find the most "random" things at a yardsale"
3. X-Clusives Animations "Oh, I wish I was a silly, slippery snake. Oh I'd slither across the floor, And I'd slip under the door Oh, I wish I was a silly, slippery snake."
4. Oldurmek & Co. "Some guys are so smooth"
5. Que Rico Design "In the attic you will find some vintage instruments"
6. Artic Storm "Don't let that $10 bill give you the cold shoulder!"
7. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "Look near i-Subscriber Kiosk poster!"
8. The Happy Hat "The HUNT HINT will be your guide to find the place where I hide. "
9. OUT OF HUNT
10. Waffles "Sometimes you can get swept away at a yardsale."
11. MadCatCreatiions Boutique "Somewhere under the rainbow"
12. The Sissy Bar "Peeking out from where I belong"
13. StoraxTree "Look near hunt poster"
14. SKIP FOR NOW
15. Emerald Couture "Money Money...Money!!"
16. LOoLOo & the Platypus "Some of the best deals happen under the table."
17. Steaming Ahead "Are you subscribed?"
18. Timeless Textures "I hope I haven't MISSED any DEALS this week!"
19. Delightful Creations "Step on Medusa's head to find the prize"
20. VitaVita Textures Full Perm "On a shelf there is a lighted lamp"
21. ZENDRA "A heart for you."
22. Gribouille French lingerie "Why did i set my foot in the pot?"
23. {BrattyLane} "Wow! 5 cents for apple's!!"
24. Meander "Take a climb and find the kitty"