Sunday, June 30, 2019

He VS She Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Oldurmek & Co. "CUMULUS GLIDE"
3. X-Clusives Animations "Mr. telephone man, there's something wrong with my line
When I dial my baby's number, I get a click every time. This is the hint Mr. telephone man, there's something wrong with my line. When I dial my baby's number, I get a click every time its all set and running."
4. MadCatCreations Boutique "Cloudy days ahead"
5. Que Rico Design "Everyone likes table lighting"
6. Artic Storm "He vs She, around the stairs I will be"
7. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "Where is DONATIONS African Tip Jar?"
8. The Happy Hat "The HUNT HINT will know on where this gift will go."
9. Delightful Creations "I'm carving a Jack O Lantern"
10. Waffles Female "You'll find me where Zac and Zoe are battling it out." Male "Ride this to see if you win the battle, will it be he or she. "
11. Emerald Couture "Be-careful where you sit if you feel lucky"
12. StoraxTree "Look near hunt poster"
13. LOoLOo & the Platypus "We know what you did at camp last summer"
14. VitaVita Textures "Walk around the kitchen and look for the Mini Planters"
15. Emerald Man "Care do donate?"
16. The Sissy Bar "A Biker is never without this ACCESSORY!!:
17. ZENDRA "Look for ALIA"