Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spring Into Kawaii Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver and pay attention are there are 2 hunt objects to be found"
2. Glo-Mart "If its not so cute, it gets the boot""
3. Para Designs "A green thumb would come in handy."
4. Divalicious "You can never go wrong with a good pillow"
5. Dondi's Doodads "Please check the hint giver."
6. The Plastik ""If you're having some trouble, Maybe you'll find a way to Get Lucky!""
7. Get a Room ""I'll wait nearby while you enjoy dinner for two.""
8. Little House of Curios "I wonder if I could wear these horns"
9.   ~TEMPESTUOUS~ ""Beautiful and so STATUEsque""
10. Ahmused Xpresnz "The little  wooden rabbit loves this time of year"
11. Cake Fox "Without a friend, there's no denying, You're incomplete..""
12.  [: Kawaii Couture & Dirty Dollies :] "It might be spring, but this mushroom is on ice! "
13. Yay and Stuff "We're up here !! "
14. WAFFLEZ "DO KAWAII DO NEKO? ..GO INSIDE AND LOOK"
15. Kawaii Sugar "Barbie Isn't The Only Doll."
16. Artic Storm "Mushrooms hide in the dark, where only demos dare to tread"
17.  RoTtEn DeFiAnCe "Mushrooms grow well in candlelight"
18. Les sucreries de Fairy "You'll find me with tip jars and greeters"
19. LilArt Creation "When roses block the sunlight, we mushrooms thrive."
20. Adored Body Shop
21.  ::NaKEd::. "Sometimes, you just gotta throw it away and start new."
22. Grumble "It's in the bag, a clutch to be exact. (Check in the women's section)"
23. Brass in Pocket "Birds, Bees, Flowers & Trees"
24. by Chiana Oh "Get Funky!"
25. 20.FIVE "Cupcakes!"
26. Butterfly Effectz "I know its Spring and all but please be mindful of the "Puddles""
27. ToXiC HiGh "I'm a robot, but what one is hiding ur gift."
28. English Muffin "Where is my violin?"
29. Nomi's Creations "Even tho I can see you from here, I prefer growing in this dark spot"
30. .::Just pAle::. "It shows you the way to a glamorous night"
31.  JLZ Fashion "Water me and watch me grow"
32. Tatty's Garden Delights "Water me and watch me grow"
33. *Lurve* "After all that Hunt prize searching & shopping, relax and have a seat."
34. before sleep "Atop the tops."
35. Urban Republic Co. "Demo"
36. Egoxentrikax "I Love The Flowers "
37.  [[A.R.C.+F.N.]] "Don't make sushi out of us!"
38. Duh! "You always find mushrooms in the wood pile"
39. CERO STYLE "i am a shoe freak!!!"
40. Cherry Bomb "Get tied with something new! "
41. N3KOT3CH D3signs "People Lifter Upper"
42. OUT OF THE HUNT
43. PatchWork Heart "No need to fear, this item is very near the entrance"
44. coeur. "You're a wizard, Harry!"
45. BABY PRINCESS "♥ I love gatchas! ♥"
46. Kabuki Creations  "Lay your head on me and you will dream"