Saturday, August 31, 2024

Ahoy Me Matey Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. QUE RICO Design "We're Looking for the Outdoor Area"
3. Artic Storm "That eyepiece must be under that chair, somewhere"
4. Harambee-Gwassi Kenya Charity Shop "Giant Rose sofa multisit!"
5. Meander "Water water everywhere"
6. SomeOne Stole My Sign "Between my Boo Bears"
7. The Sissy Bar "Sitting high atop a prominent face "
8. Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes "Rhosyn's by the sea, me matey!"
9. The Happy Hat "Check the Hint Giver"
10. Splintered Creations "Standing here I can gaze out to sea but truly hope the gulls won't poop on me."
11. LOoLOo & the Platypus "You don't need to google to map this out"
12. Kittycat's Creations "Ahoy, Matie!  That be mine!"
13. Incredible Living "Pirates also need a break from time to time"
14. OUT OF HUNT
15. WyldeCandy "My Flamingo "Denny" Has A Collection Of These Spyglasses, Maybe The Answer Is There?"
16. Animesh Delights by Delightful Creations "Lets go dance with Mr Elegant!"
17. Bella's BOdega LATE
18. Halloween Delights by Delightful Creations "I'm the bet in a skeleton card game!"
19. Galerie dArt "I am on display by the Boats."
20. ALTALUNE "Perfect Balance!"
21. C!L Boutique "Wha' a respectable pirate needs be a good fittin' costume!: