Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Jungle Country Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Que Rico Design "Let the torch guide your way"
3. Artic Storm "If you are a leaf, shouldn't you be in a plant?"
4. Harambee-Gwassi Kenya Charity Shop "Giant Rose sofa multisit!"
5. Meander "Take a dive with me."
6. OUT OF HUNT
7. The Sissy Bar "Oh oh! I've fallen off the plant. Guess I'll just wait here to be found."
8. Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes "Have Ieva been to the Jungle?"
9. The Happy Hat "Check the Hint Giver"
10. Splintered Creations "Sandwiched between the paws of this pretty Kitty."
11. LOoLoo & the Platypus "Rise above the star!"
12. Kittycat's Creations "Elephants dance?"
13. OUT OF HUNT
14. ZENDRA BY J.C "IT IS USED TO RAISE A FLOOR."
15. Nirvana Fashion "Are you ready for summer? Have you bought a swimsuit?"
16. Animesh Delights by Delightful Creations "Guarded by the leopard"
17. SomeOne Stole my Sign "Just A Doll"
18. OUT OF HUNT
19. Incredible Living "I'm so poor, I sleep under the bridge, at least it's free"