Monday, July 3, 2023

Raver Time Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Que Rico Design "For every Season there is a season to remember."
3. Artic Storm "Careful where you step! Up the stairs and sraight ahead."
4. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "Giant Rose sofa multisit"
5. Meander "My Two Big Heads!"
6. Brattylane "I love to take pictures!"
7. The Sissy Bar "Shining my light on the GIFT CARDS"
8. Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes "Everyone's just raving about Ravyn!"
9. ZENDRA BY J.C "Look for a crystal"
10. Emerald Couture "Did you Vote for your size?"
11. LOoLOo & the Platypus "Do Nerds Rave in Libraries??"
12. Emerald Man "Don't mistake that as the mouse."
13. Ellen's Stuff "I got swept up by a broom"
14. Kittycat's Creations "What is the significance of the leaf?"
15. Dragons of Aetherion "Time to love sleeping"
16. Gallerie Meara "I love my PLANTS!"
17. Moon Goddess