Sunday, May 1, 2022

Lunch Date Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Que Rico Design "Nice day for a BBQ"
3. Artic Storm "I must have dropped my money running upstairs! Where could it have landed?"
4. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "Floating Paper Boats!"
5. Kittycat's Creations "What is a Flur Des Lis?"
6. StoraxTree "Look near hunt poster"
7. The Sissy Bar "Settled in, right where I belong!"
8. Lindy Modern & Retro Shoes "It is Simpleigh lunch!"
9. Loordes of London "Look near hunt poster"
10. Emerald Couture "Hey Put that in the register, dont leave it on the counter!"
11. LOoLOo & the Platypus "Everything falls behind.."
12. Emerald Man "Put it IN the Cash Register!!"
13. Ellen's Stuff "That's a big tip!!!"
14. Wiccan Wears "Fill me up Buttercup!"
15. Sassy Brats
16. Brattylane "Not that lucky..As soon as i get paid, My money goes right out the window!"
17. ZENDRA "A bird illuminates you."
18. ZK Designs - Home & Garden
19. Nefeli's Gestures "Knock Knock "