Sunday, November 7, 2021

Wild West Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Que Rico Design "Let's frame this picture"
3. Artic Storm "I heard Bon Jovi wears a hat!"
4. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Project "Close to 2 Bright Winter Fields!"
5. OUT OF HUNT
6. StoraxTree "look near hunt poster"
7. The Sissy Bar "High above gracing the face in a friendly manner"
8. VitaVita Textures SKIP FOR NOW
9. Loordes of London "Look near hunt poster"
10. OUT OF HUNT
11. LOoLOo & the Platypus "It's always a step up to find me!"
12. OUT OF HUNT
13. Ellen's Stuff "Does your dog have a hat"
14. Wiccan Wears "She ate it, She drank it and she fell down a hole to Wonderland."
15. Sassy Brats SKIP FOR NOW
16. Starshine Design "You can find me on the shelf near the reception"
17. Splintered Creations "Let's have a BOOT Stompin' good time!"
18. Kittycat's Creations "I tip my hat to you"