Saturday, November 1, 2014

Date Night Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Dondi's Doodads "Please see the hint giver"
3. Co*Motion "Get On Board"
4. SKIP FOR NOW
5. The Ferret & Hedgie Shoppee "Rain/Hail/Sleet/Snow/Sun, keeps the yellow rose protected outdoors!"
6. Peeps "I'm between Proud and Dreamy"
7. SIGMA Jewels "Pls leave a comment "
8. LOoLOo's & Platypus "Sometimes just sitting here gives me great ideas"
9. Texture Me True "Fondle me for a date"
10. Artic Storm "My Gal Marie holds the Yellow rose!"
11. PePU "You can keep your hat on"
12. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Charity Shop "Celebrate in the African  & Fantasy Shop hut, close to free gifts:-)"
13. {Sickly SWEET} "Turn left, right, right"
14. AmAzInNg CrEaTiOnS  "Second floor : woman hint : Free...marketplace...gift cards ..is my thing!!"  "Men hint :  i adore shirts with many fabrics not logo on them "
15. Vero Modero "Do u know something more sexy that a girl with a rose in her mouth?"
16. Elegance by Elysa “Girls just wanna have fun”
17. ~Just Posing~ "My true love will Stay with me forever "
18. Vips Creations "Do you want a breakfast in Tiffany's???"
19. Impose "Gacha, gacha"