Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Geekin' Out Hunt Hints

1. Sour Pickles "Check the hint giver"
2. Co*Motion "Make A Wish"
3. Dondi's Doodad's "Check the hint giver"
4. Kabuki Creations "“You are my SWEETEST love”"
5. Tool Shed "Geeky, nerdy, full of sass. Find the rocks, & check the grass!"
6. Texture Me True "it's tricky trying to keep them on without ears"
7. Duh! "I subscribe to the theory that everyone is secretly a geek."
8. Ez's "#1 “I do LOVE these shoes!” #2 “Oh My what BIG eyes I have!”"
9. The Ferret & Hedgie Shoppee "Accessories Accessories, need I say more?"
10. Toxic High "Us girls love slink mid feet shoes..."
11. Peeps "I heard you had to be 21 in order to wear this bra."
12. Les sucreries de Fairy "I love Alice in Wonderland"
13. Karma's Kreation's "Please use hint giver"
14. Sigma Jewels "Look for Admira sets"
15. Artic Storm "Ut Oh! Dropped my glasses - better check the stairs!"
16. Harambee Gwassi-Kenya Charity Shop "Hint F: Look at me in front of you, near the African Tip Jar! Hint M: Browsing around... to have a look in the 'Fashion & jewelry' Hut"